Saturday, February 25, 2006

Which literature classic are you?

OK, I know these quiz things are entirely nutty and bogus but now I am wondering...first I get on the Firefly crew and now this...

Lord of the rings

J.R.R. Tolkien: Lord of the Rings. You are entertaining and imaginative, creating whole new worlds around yourself. Well loved, you have a whole league of imitators, none ofwhich is quite as profound as you are. Stories and songs give a spark of joy in the middle of your eternal battle with the forces of evil.

Which literature classic are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Thanks so So Many Books for the link.

4 comments:

Michele said...

Thank the gods ! I came out as LotR too ! I'd have been very upset at being anything else (not that I know what the other choices were, but still...)

Camille said...

I think you actually qualified for the Firefly crew too but some kind of power surge sent the wrong message back to you.

Anonymous said...

Funny, I came out as Lord of the Rings, too. Thanks for the link!

Camille said...

I wonder if it because we all like Children's Books?